Friday, February 09, 2007

Part II Web Analytics Predictions for 2007- Follow up

In January I wrote my web analytics predictions for 2007. I wrote about the current status of two of my predictions in my previous post

In this post I will cover another of my predictions, prediction number 1:

A Great Career Field– There will be a lot more jobs in this field in 2007. A great year for those who are planning to enter this field or looking to move into better jobs in this field. Most marketing jobs will have web analytics as a requirement. Currently there are 1024 open job on Indeed.com but I expect this number to rise as there will lot more openings than qualified candidates.


Today I checked indeed.com and found that there are 1711 jobs listed under “Web Analytics”. This is a jump of 67% just in a month. I declare that my 1st prediction has also come true. Stay tuned for an update every month.

How about a little prediction game? Send me you prediction on how many jobs there will be on March 1st.





Note: Jan numbers were taken on 7th Jan, Feb numbers were taken on Feb 8th. I plan to take these numbers on 1st of every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.